It's on the back burner because I sort of don't like it. Like at all. Since I was using a stripe, I didn't cut the fabric on the bias (for the modeled view, with the checkers there). So not only is it not cowling right, but the horizontal stripes are like, sagging and drooping across my front. Adorable. Really, a nice look. Forethought fail.
I'm also just about done with a Sorbetto! I made it in a matte navy poly-something, and I love it! I added sleeves to it - using a free pattern you can download HERE. Now when I say "added sleeves", I mean I made a mess (wine-sewing, don't do it), and they need to be ripped out and redone. But it's finished for all intensive purposes! :D
So moving along from that magical and inspiring update from my sewing room... There are a couple adorable things I've seen recently that I want to make ASAP! I clearly need to step away from selfish sewing and make some adorably satisfying Emmy things.