Recent Posts

5.06.2013

Fancy-Up Your Hosh Pants! (a Mini-Series)



Happy Monday, all!  Hope you had a great weekend!

Today kicks off the start of little weeklong series called:



All week long, some of my best buddies, and some new friends will be showing you how they used the Hosh Pants pattern in a different way!  Some you will see are TOTALLY different, and some are easy tweaks to create a new look.

I hope you enjoy!

To celebrate, all week long you can enjoy 15% off anything in my Shop by entering code FANCY15 at checkout - now through next Sunday!  SAWEET!  :D



SO!  Without further ado.....

This amazing girl hardly needs an introduction:



It's the incredibly talented Max from Max-California!  Last seasons Project Run & Play winner, and mother of the two most ridiculously cute babes in all of Australia the world.

Max has become a dear friend of mine over the last several months, and I'm SO excited to share with you her Hosh Pattern Hack Attack!  




SO. AWESOME!!!

Check back in tomorrow for more Hosh Hackery!



Love to all!

Pin It
Please Pin responsibly. If you like something you see here that isn't original to EmmylouBeeDoo.blogspot.com, please click through to the original Author's post. Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool! i seriously need to sew more for my boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What! I didn't even know you were doing a Hosh Pants mini series :) Sweet! That was kinda good timing on my part. I can just pretend I'm cool and that I posted my Hosh Pants yesterday on purpose, right?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...