Recent Posts

5.09.2013

Fancy-Up Your Hosh Pants - Day 4!



Goooooooood Thursday!

I'm so excited to be getting closer to the weekend, because in 2 more weeks - I'm going on VACATION!  So excited.  It's been a WHILE!  We're going up to Acadia National Park, anyone ever been?!  Tell me everything.  :)


So anyway, on to DAY FOUR of:




Today I am so pumped to be sharing with you what the UBER talented Alida from Alida Makes has whipped up!  



Alida is one of the kindest people I've met.  I've been a fan of her blog for over three years (!), and she has never waivered in her approachability or her willingness to help a sista out!  If you don't already know this beauty, you will feel like you do once you visit her blog.  


Want to see what she made?!




Go forth now and check these bad boys out!!!

She even shares a measurement chart so YOU can pull this look off too!



Love to ALL,

 

Pin It
Please Pin responsibly. If you like something you see here that isn't original to EmmylouBeeDoo.blogspot.com, please click through to the original Author's post. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...