Recent Posts

3.08.2011

Tuesday Temptations


Spring Decorating Edition!

So if Spring's not going to get here on it's blasted own, I'm just going to pretend it's here. :P
Here are some lovely things I've been spying around the interwebs...  They're like a breath of fresh air!

*

This first one isn't something I saw recently - I actually went looking for it.  A few weeks ago I got 2 bags of Easter/Spring colored pom poms at the Dollar Store without anything really in mind to do with them [that's ok at the Dollar Store, right?].  So I think I'm going to make a pom pom garland out of them!  For Emmys room!  How cute!
Sort of like so:

Teehee!  Source

*
And I have been crushing on this table runner from Martha for a long, long while.  But the likelihood of me actually making this is slim!  All that bias tape - eek.  Maybe an abridged version? :) 

Source

*
I adore this pillow from The Mother Huddle!  It's soo sweet!  And I think it'd be adaptable for different sized pillows...  Oh, imagine the fabric combos?!


*
I don't know 'bout yall, but we are crazy bird people.  Living in New England means alll sorts of fun birds pay us a visit in Spring.  We actually have two real Cherry trees in our backyard - yummy!  So this year I want to make some bird feeders - they can get pretty pricey to buy!  This one from Design*Sponge looks totally doable and cheap!

I think I'll put mine... outside.  Source
 
*
So there you have it!  In the Spring spirit now? :)
A happy Tuesday to you!


Love to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...