Recent Posts

3.17.2011

Another-nother Reader Feature!

See Misti's feaure HERE.
See Steph's feature HERE.

Get the Lucky in Love Tutorial HERE.


Another Lucky in Love insprired Reader project!  Check out Ang's fantastic boy version:

Awesome!

Would believe me if I told you this her first 'real' craft project?!  I know!  Check out her full post here.  You have to see the super cute detail she added to the back!

Thank all you gals for making me beam with pride on this Saint Patty's Day!

CHEERS!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring me! I'm in blogg-y heaven! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving your site! and the new header! pretty!!! i sent you an invite for pinterest if you aren't already on there... and if you are, then i want to follow you!! xoxo, stephanie {your blog header disaster friend}

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...