Recent Posts

3.17.2011

Happy St. Pat's and Another Reader Feature!


Lucky Emmy :)

Happy Saint Patrick's Day, everyone!
It's a gorgeous day up here in New England, and all the Irish eyes are smiling!  :D

I have another Reader Feature to share with you... It comes from Steph at Crafting in the Rain!  She made these super adorable Tees from my Lucky in Love tutorial!  Check'm out!


   


Ahh!  Look at the pink shamrock with the green heart!  Love it!  Check out her full post here, and tell her I said Hi!  :)


And just one last thing...  This:

Source

Drooool.


Have a beautiful day everyone!

Love,


4 comments:

  1. I just wanted to let you know I made this shirt too, with the help of your awesome tutorial! Thanks! http://thefantasticbutlers.blogspot.com/2011/03/st-paddys-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man that wreath is SO awesome !! My kids are sporting their cool shirts today .. HOORAY !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAAY Ang & Misti!! Thank you guys for being awesome.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up my shirts today! My girls were so excited to show everyone at school.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...