Recent Posts

10.17.2012

Cutest Halloween Costume EVARRRR.


If I do say so myself!


A stinkin' giraffe with a stinkin' denim vest!  :D

I am pretty proud of myself for having this costume already cut out and ready to sew.  If you follow me on Facebook, you'll know that I had this beast cut out in SEPTEMBER!  Huzzah!

It has one million pattern pieces, so I knew I needed to give myself plenty of time.  Not to mention I'm working with that crazy faux-fur business.  What a hot mess that makes.  I think it's going to be worth it though!  I am going to put lots of loving care into sewing this one up so that Emmy can wear if for dress up for a good long while.  :)

Here is the pattern, btw:

Simplicity 1766
I'll show it to you guys as soon as it's done!

*

In other news, I'm adding some awesome new items to LouBeeClothing in the next few days!

The first is this cowl-neck skinny sweater:


This green version was the final test run.  The 2 actual fabrics that this sweater will be offered in are freaking awesome - I can't wait until you see them!  I'm keeping it a surprise until then, though!  :)

Check the Shop, or follow me on Facebook to see the new items coming into the collection!
SO EXCITING!

This picture is so 'portrait studio'. I love it.

Cheers, yall!  I hope you're having a lovely October!


Pin It
Please Pin responsibly. If you like something you see here that isn't original to 
EmmylouBeeDoo.blogspot.com, please click through to the original source. Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Cute & Sweat little baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very nice info for me and thanks for sharing this and keep sharing such a nice type of info.

    Regards:

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very nice info for me and keep posting such a nice type of info...

    And thanks for sharing a such nice type of info..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...